Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kidnapped one morning!

A couple of days ago my friend Dee asked if I wanted to have breakfast Wednesday morning before work, I had no finals Wednesday and just work so I said for sure!! I woke up this morning and got ready for work and waited for Dee to pick me up, at about 9 or so I get a text saying "I'm here come on out" so just as any other time I walked out to find Dee's car not there, but a car behind a bush in front which was weird, but whatever right?

No way!!!! All of a sudden I hear something behind me and it's my friend Joe running with a blanket towards me wearing a mask mind you. He threw the blanket over my head and he continued on kidnapping me. Now all of us friends joked around before that it would be a cool date to re-create the movie 7 brides for 7 brothers (I think thats the name) Us girls gave the guys this idea however were not expecting to be kidnapped ourselves. After getting me in the car, my friend went on to tying my hands together, blindfolding me and putting a pillowcase over my head, my friend Dee was in the back with our other friend Jerryd in the same situation (later I found out that Dee was in on it, but wasn't expecting to be kidnapped, but the guys surprised her too...I sure have sneaky friends!!) I'm sure cars driving past didn't think anything at all, 2 guys wearing masks and 2 girls with pillowcases over their heads..right? I'm surprised the cops weren't called..haha

Well we ended up at my friend Joe's house in Pima where his wonderful mom was cooking us breakfast!!! Waffles and sausage...it was delicious. And might I add complete with tiny roses on our plates..how cute is that? Oh and added to the breakfast, all of our hands were tied together while we ate, so it was a challenge! It was a great morning, good surprise minus the whole pillowcase over my head...totally ruined my hair and I liked my hair this morning..hehe

All in all, good morning. If you know any guys, this was a great idea for a double date!!! I laughed a lot this morning..it sure was fun. Once I can get the pictures that Joe and his mom took of us I will post them, they are hilarious! I think we were laughing is all of them!

2 comments:

DJ said...

How funny! I love stuff like this. You have great friends. Sounds like a blast. Sorry about the hair. I'd hate that part too. Thanks for your sweet comment on my mission post. I loved you guys a ton too and definitely miss you all so much! Someday I hope to make it back and see all of you again. By the way, how's your toe doing? Still black and blue? I hope not cuz you probably would have felt it after your kidnapping experience too...well keep partying it up Jen! You're an awesome girl and I'm so glad you have such great friends down there...love ya.

Miss Erin said...

thats funny. it sounds very exciting. :] and yes, the movie is correct. but waffles and sausage, you cant go wrong there. everything cold up here. i'll see ya in a few days! have a fun couple of days in the warmer temps. love ya!