Monday, January 26, 2009

What to do? What to do?

I thought I had my plan set and my career mapped out...so I thought! Since working at my new job, I have questioned everything again, again, and again. I am now looking into the medical field as an x-ray tech/ultrasound tech, but also I still go back to my dream of being a 3rd grade teacher. I really don't know what to do, graduation is coming quite fast..and I need to make some decisions before May.
My BYU application is just about done, finished up my essays tonight, but there are also tech schools that have my medical field. I keep trying to get my Mom to tell me just what to do (she did that while growing up why not now?) but so far no luck. I hate making decisions and this is kind of a big one, I don't want to make the wrong decision. I have been praying about it and will keep praying.
All I can say is What to do? What to do? I just wish I could just take a look at my life in 5 years and see where I would be....

3 comments:

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Oh Jen!!! I'll pray for you too, but I really am a firm believer in the fact that you can never make a "wrong decision" because even if it's not the right one at the time you make it, somehow it leads you to the right one at the right time.. Look at me, who would have ever thought I would end up in Gresham? It was through some really DUMB choices, that I ended up where I did when I did, which some how lead me to Jerod..There's a plan out there for you.. You'll find it!! :)

BrandonandJeana said...

Great advice from Shel! The Lord isn't going to let you make bad choices, and if He does, its for a certain purpose. As long as you go to Him for advice, whatever you decide will work out. My personal opinion, you need to help people in some way shape or form. You have a humility and quietness about you that makes people feel comfortable and you are so sensitive that you'd be great at helping people. I think any job or career can somehow "help" people, but I know in whatever you do, your spiritual traits will shine. Read your blessing.

Lyndee said...

O babe! I agree! It is so hard to decide! I know what you mean too! I hate choosing! I want to dee 5 years from now too! grrrrrrrrr! Life is so hard! I wish you the best! I was in your same boat my last semester at EA! You can do it! It will work out I know it! I love ya!