Wednesday, September 7, 2011

22 baby!

oh yes august came and went which included my bday. i was in arizona on my birthday at my cousin’s house…. i was a little bummed for not being home, but my cousins had made the day so fun for me. they didn’t have church until 130 pm which i’m usually against late church meetings, but that day i loved it. i was able to relax and sleep in after a week of little to no sleep. church was wonderful as always, then an amazing dinner and later a delicious trifle. yum yum…a HUGE thanks to my awesome cousins for making the day that much better for me. also as another cousin has started, i am officially in a responsible year….so bring it on 22!bdaybdaykathykerry bday girls

all festive complete with birthday hats!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What ever that "cake" thing is, it looks DELICIOUS! I'm glad you had a good birfday.

masonandtara2 said...

Did that trifle have ground beef in it?? That would truely make you a 'friends' fanatic!! :)