Wednesday, October 26, 2011

another day, another run

officially registered for the 2011 5 mile turkey trot on Thanksgiving day in Green Bay. ran it last year with one of my awesome sisters and her awesome friend. so this year we shall do it again. my goal this year is to actually train a bit so i don’t feel like death throughout and after the race and hopefully beat my time of 1:06 from last year. to be honest though i question my sanity why i decide to do it because let’s get real, this is wisconsin and in november which equals COLD…. i can do this i can do this! and p.s. this picture pretty much sums it up and describes me to a T…haha and this run is no different but add in freezing cold shivering and you got it. wish me luck!


running


image: found on pinterest

1 comment:

CorinaJared Reynolds said...

Hi Jenn,
This is not spam! It's a new social media. I'm looking for random people to join because we're brand new!

Share it, please!

http://www.letsbehonest.me/refer/1000002713