Saturday, April 5, 2008

I want to be a kid again!

Growing up all I thought of was college life and being older and how fun it would be...not being told what to do and being able to go out and have fun but now that I'm here, I want to be a kid again! I realized that I really took the time of being a kid and not having to worry about anything too big for granted. I was talking to my Mom awhile ago and I said to her that I didn't like being an adult..it's too hard! She just laughed at me. Don't get me wrong...I love being where I am. I love the college life and the people that I have met, but I do miss being home and having Mom there to help me! It sure is a learning experience though and I am learning a lot, sometimes the hard way with somethings, but I am learning!

2 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Oh Jen-I, you remind me so much of how I felt when I was at school out in Utah. Believe me, I still think, man I would love to be back living at home, parents paying for everything, but I honestly wouldn't trade being a mom for anything. Trust me, its all part of growing up...If life were easy, it wouldn't be hard! (Sheri Dew says that) Love you!

Becky said...

We miss you too, but if you moved back home now we'd kick you in the butt. You are doing what you are supposed to doing. Sometimes it will be the best of times and the worst of times. It can be hard but it's sooooooooooooooo worth it! Your family is yours forever dear. We're not going anywhere, so just have fun and remember we love you and you're NEVER alone!