Friday, June 27, 2008

Families are Forever!


A lot of my friends down in AZ have never seen pics of all my brothers and sisters together.. so I finally got some pics that we all took at Christmas time! I love our big family and everything that goes with it!! News that I just got today is that I am going to be an AUNTIE once again, not once but twice this time. I got a call today that Michelle & Jerod are pregnant and I got so excited then not even an hour later, I got a call that Jeana & Brandon are pregnant!!! So that makes 14 nieces and nephews and I love it! I am truly blessed to have the family that I do and I can't imagine my life without them. I may be far away in AZ, but I know that they will always be there when I need them!! So here you go Em (Left to Right: Me, Jerod, Jill, Jake, Jeana, Josh, and Jasmine)

4 comments:

Sammi said...

Yay for being an aunt again! I'm so excited for you Jen! You're wonderful and amazing and I love you.

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Gosh Jen, who is that Hot guy named Jerod on the left, what a
H-O-T-T-I-E!!

Love ya babe, can't wait till you come home, neither can the girls, Tay just asked me, will Jen swim with us when she comes home??

Shel

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Gosh Jen, who is that Hot guy named Jerod on the left, what a
H-O-T-T-I-E!!

Love ya babe, can't wait till you come home, neither can the girls, Tay just asked me, will Jen swim with us when she comes home??

Shel

Emily said...

Hurray! What a precious little family. Thanks for posting the picture! :)