Thursday, July 3, 2008

Christmas in July!

Maybe it's because I grew up in Gresham where July 4th is like Christmas, but I absolutly love this Holiday!! I love the parade and the games and food and especially the fireworks at night! This year, however, will most definitly not be the same....Arizona really does not care all that much of this day and the celebration is going to be nowhere near what it is like in Gresham. Of course my friends told me there is a parade and then fireworks at night, but that's about it. My friends and I decided to have a little cook out and have a party of our own. I'm pretty excited about it but I think I am going to be a little disappointed by not being able to be in Gresham for the 100th Anniversary!!! If you are there...Please take lots of pictures so I can see! I hope everything has a good 4th and I love you guys!!

2 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Jenni my dearest sister...you will be on my mind the whole day, and I promise to take lots of pictures just for you...I know how you feel, I was in Utah for two whole summers, so I missed 2 years of the 4th, it sucked! Have a fun cookout! Love you hun!

Lyndee said...

Oh Jen I totally agree! I love the 4th oh July. It is tied with Christmas with me too! Arizona knows how to have a good time, maybe not, thats probably why we go to Cali every 4th of July. It was fun in Cali, a big celebration on the beach! Love ya! I am sorry you couldn't be home, but I am selfish and I want you here!