Monday, July 7, 2008

That's my Dad!!!



So first of all, I had no clue that this was going on and when I talked to my little sister, Jasmine today, she just said that my sister-in-law, Michelle was going to be sending me some pics that were going to make me laugh...well they sure did in fact! I am in no way surprised by this, this is truly my dad and all I can say is that I am so proud and happy to be able to call him my dad!! I have to be perfectly honest though, when I told my friend Lyndee that I was going to be getting some pics from 4th of July back home, she knew how much I missed it this year and how sad I was friday and she told me that it might make me cry. I really didn't think that from my sister saying that they were going to make me laugh, that they were going to make me cry too. When I opened the email, I broke out in laughter followed by (yes you guessed it...) me crying. Don't get me wrong, it was the most laughter filled cry that I ever had, but it just made me realize how much I did miss. By the looks of it, the 4th of July was a success and Happy 100th Anniversary Gresham!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only in Gresham! That is hilarious. I'm with you Jenni I was sad that day too. I spent both fourth of July's in my year and a half mission there in Gresham I was even in the parade the second year. I miss it every year. I've never been to better celebrations on the fourth than what goes on in Gresham on that day. I missed it lots. These pics are awesome. Your dad is hilarious. That's way too funny!!! I might blog lift the pictures if you don't mind and put them on my blog too--just cuz they are so awesome. And I miss it all so much. You guys all mean the world to me. I so look forward to the day I get to go back and see you all again. I hope sooner than later. Happy belated Fourth. Sorry you were away from it all on that day!!!! You're awesome hang in there--when's the next time you get to go back home? I hope it's soon!

Lyndee said...

Ha Ha no way! That is so funny! Wow! I told you it would make you cry too! Did I predict it or what! So funny! hahahahaha

Lyndee said...

Ok sorry I know I just commented, but I looked at the picture again and I can't help to stop laughing! That is so funny! I love your dad! HAHAHAHAHAHA