Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Night with Lyn Lyn & Cream Puff!

So Lyndee has been gone most of this summer already so finally she got back from California Saturday night and we finally got to hang out! and earlier that day I made a cream puff or started to...Mom you would be sooo proud! It was delicious!! After going to a baptism of a friend of ours, Lyn helped me finish the topping then of course we had to test it to see if it was good enough to eat!! We ended going to the park swinging on the swings and just chilled all night! It was a good night and I sure did miss that girl! Lyn Lyn- you can't leave me again!! hehe Here are some pics from our night!

4 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

How sad is it that I have to go to Lyndee's page to hear about what you gals are up to...come on Jen...you're like a few days slow. But I will give you this, you had more pictures than Lyndee's page...hehe..ps...I commented about the apple bottom jeans on her page, I said that you should have got some...I'm always telling you thats what you need, but after seeing them, they aren't so cute, but its worth a shot. Glad you got to spend time with Lyndee and make cream puff, looks yummy! Love you!

Anonymous said...

you're awesome and so dang cute!!

looks like you are having lots of fun!

thanks for the comments on my blog you are way too nice.

love ya

Lyndee said...

Oh Jen JEn we had so much fun that night! and I am sorry to say I have to leave you, but no worries we will still visit each other! Those cream puffs were amazing! I want to be in your family just so I can have that recipe!

Lyndee said...

Oh and those pics are sossosoososo cute! We are hot stuff