Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Now I am not a girl who likes Valentine's Day all that much. I thinks it's very cheesy and kinda dumb, but I do love getting my card from my dad! I look forward to that all year because I know that my dad takes his time looking and reading all the cards and picks one out that fits me and I love that! Well this year was a little better, I got my card from my dad, but something else too!
Thursday I see my friend Dee after class so I go to talk to her and this is what she asks..."So there is no secret to ask this so I'm just gonna ask. Do you have a spare key to your car??" I said yeah and all she tells me is that she needs it because soomeone wants to put something in my car on friday! Now anyone who knows me knows that I'm not the biggest fan of surprises...I hate not knowing things. I tried the whole..Dee you're my friend and you should tell me who it is...but that was shot down so fast. She told me that I needed some surprise in my life. She did at least give me some clues so I kinda knew who it was.
Well friday came and Dee got my car key before my classes, very reluctantly from me might I add, and when I walked out to my car at noon I came to find this!

My friend did this and I just love him for it. He also took me out to dinner and a movie sat night for valentine's day. How sweet is that? After this week he is definatly one of my favorite people.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm not a fan of Valentine's day either, but it sure is nice to get balloons, flowers, candy or whatever. I do love gifts. I just think there doesn't need to be an ocassion to get them.

masonandtara2 said...

I haven't even received my present yet...It is coming in the mail and taking forever...

Emily said...

He wants you.

Lyndee said...

'dirty'! two words....hand trick! Yeah What OK!!! He wants your body and your sweet soul! You are hot! He stole my idea, I was going to do that to you!