Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SUNS Game!

This past friday, my friend Dee and I went up to Mesa to go to the SUNS Game with my cousin Austin and his friend David. Two other friends came along and it turned out to be a really fun night! The SUNS Won and Shaq had 45 point!!! The only sad part was that Nash didn't play :( I love going to games and hope to one day be on courtside. After the game the boys found their way to the courtside and us girls just followed hehe it was a lot of fun!


Go SUNS!!!!!

4 comments:

Sammi said...

Cute, love. I bet you had so much fun. I'm jealous! LOVE YOU LOTS!

Lauren said...

I'm glad to see that you are having so much fun Jen!

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

jen im so proud! pro sports fan, love ya!

Lyndee said...

looks fun but you forgot to mention that afterwords you didnt have time to vist a friend....no jk i forgive you. Looks like fun and cute boys that you need to hook me up with. You are so cute with your new boy. I give on boys, so enjoy your love!