Monday, March 16, 2009

Yet Another Mesa Run!

During spring break last week, Dee and I headed up to the Valley thursday afternoon through friday afternoon. We hung out with friends, went shopping, and went and did baptisms in the Mesa Temple friday morning. Both of us have questions about what to do next in our lives and where to go for school so we thought where else would we better recieve an answer than the Temple...I went in with a few questions on my mind and in my heart and walked out with some answers, but still not sure of where to go for school.
Thursday night, we went and got something to eat with friends then ended up going long boarding with my cousin Austin and his friend David...first time ever long boarding and I didn't die! It was actually really fun!! I did, however, almost wipe out which almost landed me in a huge catus (Hate them by the way) but I saved myself! Here are some pics from out short Mesa Run...there will be another run soon I'm sure!
Got stopped in the mountains due to construction...so we played a game...hehe


1 comment:

Stacy Stoddard said...

just so you know, we would love to have you come and play with us in Utah. If you move here, you are welcome to come over any time.