Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tucson & PMI!

Yesterday Dee and I went to Tucson....I had my meeting with Pima Medical Institute, then we went to U of A for her then went to see the house that we will potentially be living in. I was beyond nervous for my meeting, but it went really good. I took 2 entry tests and I have to call back on friday for my test scores then make an appoinment to meet with the couselor that I was assigned to. The bad news I received yesterday that made my quite fustrated was that the next session that my program opens up is next March!! I really don't want to take a year off or wait long to start school, I have the momentum right now and I don't want to quit!I have a few options...there are 2 PMI campuses up in Phoenix that I will see if I can get in sooner there and I am applying to NWTC and North Central Tech College back in Wisconsin! Sorry my family you might get me home yet! :)


I should've taken pictures of the school, but I guess I forgot..I was so nervous! But I did take some at the house that we might be living in..the view is amazing and it's about 20 min from both PMI and U Of A so Dee and I were pretty stoked!
Yeah that's part of our view...amazing I know!! That would double thumbs up from Dee and I agree! :)











2 comments:

Sammi said...

Honey, we'll be in Wisconsin together if that's the case. I'm going to be going to school at home for the next year too. And that picture of you and Dee is beautiful. You guys looked like you were cropped into it. But, love you lots baby girl.

Emily said...

Oh no! One doesn't start until march??! That's a long time away. Well I know you'll figure it out...yeah for phoenix! You could be with meeee!!! Haha... good luck making hard decisions! I love you!