Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy B-Day Jared!!

It was Jared's Birthday Sunday so Sat night Dee and I planned a surprise party for him at our friends house! On our way up to Mesa thursday we sent out the mass texts telling everyone what time to be there and everything, sat morning I ordered a DQ cake and my friend Jason who works there had told me that the heart cake was the cheapest...so I said what the heck right?....the dumb blonde in me didn't put 2 and 2 together that it was an actual heart shaped cake!! hehe I am such a dork! Anyway I went to pick up the cake and my jaw dropped..crap! I called Dee laughing....but oh well I knew I was going to get crap from everone for this one for sure! I really wasn't trying to be a cute girlfriend at all haha


All I told Jared was that I was going to take him out to dinner for his birthday and he came and picked me up at 7...the surprise was at 8 and I told him that we were going over to watch a movie at our friend's house afterwards...at dinner however we were talking and he asked what movie we were watching and I said I didn't know, Jared then told me that he liked to know things and again the dumb blonde in me said "Don't worry about it, you can have some surprise in your life" (I later found out that after that comment he kinda knew something was up...again I am such a dork!)
Well we get there and the surprise took place, I really wish I hadn't ruined the surprise 20 min before hand (I had done soooo good too keeping a secret from him) but oh well it was a fun night! We had cake, talked with friends and ended up actually watching a movie!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!

3 comments:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

LOVE IT!!!

Emily said...

Haha the heart cake is funny! I'm glad you got everything together and it went well. Miss yooou!

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Oh Jen, you sweetie you!
To be young and in love! (I'm just old and in love, it's fun too but different!)

WE MISS YOU!