Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun week with Dee

After our road trip, Dee stayed a week with my family. I did my best to show what Wisconsin really is about and I think I did a pretty good job being that she wants to come back :) We went to eat at John's (my fav!!) we went 4-wheeling in the woods, went to the Rcaes,went shopping in green bay, went to see ski sharks, hung around the house and had TONS of fun!!! At the races..for once of me and Dee knowing eachother, she was the one who was cold...usually its me, but not tonight. Also she always thought racing was a boring sport, but by the end of the night she liked it more..nothing beats Shawano Speedway!!We had a girls night at the ski sharks and after we went and had DQ..it was a fun night!!
Having fun on the 4-wheeler throught the woods

1 comment:

BrandonandJeana said...

YOu forgot to mention the awesome ride that I took you on, on the 4 wheeler...nothing beats reckless driving. It was so nice to meet Dee.