Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Lovin'

i LOVE Summer!!!!!! And i love being home for the majority of this summer, its been so GREAT to be home!!!!! i seriously am so very blessed to have the family that I do :) Babysitting my boys...this is what happens :) Fun in the Sun...water was FREEZING...but the kids loved it...as for me i jumped and screamed everytime the water hit me above the waist hehe
Me with my Brookie Boo
haha
This is as far as i got in...it was WAY to cold!Yes My Mom, Grandma Julie herself got back on the trampoline!! And yes we got pics and even a video (She didn't this haha) thanks Becky
Blade is a ROCKSTAR!!! Jeana cut his hair and put gel in it..now everytime we see him he tells us he is a rockstar...so stinkin' cute!!
jas and i got bored waiting in the car for our Madre so we decided to take a pic, I said ok Smile and this is what i get... so i said let's try it again and....
again this is what i get...so i gave up. what can i say? she is RUFUS GIRL!
Amy my love came to visit..i love that girl!!! haha TOUGH GIRLS all the way!!

1 comment:

DJ said...

Family is the greatest way to spend the summer and anytime for that matter---especially rockin sisters like yours. You have so many adorable nieces & nephews. I love it!!!

So what are you plans for this fall? Whatever you do I wish you the best & I'm enjoying so much your posts in all the fun things you are doing---living it up like you should!
Love you Jenn!!!!