Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Oh my goodness I haven't been home for this holiday in 2 years and let me tell ya..it was AMAZING!!! As much as I love Arizona, its so good to be home again for the holidays!! Oh how much I have missed Thanksgiving dinner with the all the family...my Grandma's YUMMY Food and just being with the family again! So now as I sit here with Thanksgiving almost over and thinking about my day and all that I am thankful for...I am so very blessed its not even funny!

1. First of all I am most thankful for my Family...seriously I have the BEST family in the world!!! They put up with me which in itself is amazing haha Any given day my family can tell what type of mood I'm in and they call me out if I'm crabby and they definitely know how to make me laugh! I couldn't have picked a better family!!

2. This year the Stoehrs are out visiting!!! No joke, everytime we get together there is constant laughing and talking very loudly haha us girls are told numerous times to talk softer and to be quiet. Games, girl talks, and so much more...what more could I ask for? I absolutely love the Stoehrs and am so HAPPY that I am home becuause I would've been so upset if I would've missed them being here!

3. My friends!!! I am one lucky girl and I have the GREATEST friends on the planet!! Again, my friends put up with me which is a miracle seeing that they don't have to, but the fact that they do makes me ever so grateful for them! I would have to put up a million pics up to show all my friends so I will just put a few...



Just a few...

4. The Gospel...This includes so much!! I know it sounds cheesy, but I really don't know where I would be without it or what type of person I would be. I can't explain it any better than that, its just AMAZING!


5. My Life! I may complain a lot and wish somethings were a little different at times, but I seriously love my life and everything in it!!! I couldn't ask for more, I have the BEST family, GREAT friends, WONDERFUL gospel, GOOD education that I have the opportunity to continue, I could go on and on, but I'll stop there.

Sorry if this was boring, it was more for me like the majority of my posts, anyway HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with family and friends. It's amazing how much we appreciate our loved ones when we have to spend holidays away.