Monday, November 30, 2009

I had the Best time...

I love the Stoehrs!! And I love it when I get to see them...laughing,inside jokes, games, girl talks, and more laughing! Sadly I, along with a good portion of my family, got sick with the stomach flu on friday, which totally made me sad because saturday was their last day here :( But I had a great week with them and am counting down the time until I get to see them again!!
Me and my turtle buddy having fun shopping...she loved the jacket so much she bought it, I tried it on as a joke-fur is totally not my thing!! haha
Us at our very BEST!!! :)Exhibit A: Jeana wanting to take a pic of all of us girls (Heidi & I are were very much against this idea due to not showering yet that day...as you can see I'm not pretty!) First attempt, however, Jeana, who is the oldest of the bunch, tickled Stephy's feet the whole time and this is what we got haha
Exhibit B: Second pic, good one with Stephy giving a BIG cheeser-ohh how I love that girl!

No comments: