Monday, June 28, 2010

Human Nature???

Today I was thrown back into reality big time, Arizona was a BLAST!! (Posts for that coming soon) However, Monday morning...UGH enough said right??? Well first thing this morning, we had miscommnuication and mis understanding of the schedule, let me tell you it's been a morning.

Well the head of RT came down and we were trying to figure out how in the world we all missed this and kind of laughing at our morning thus far. He asked me about doing vitals, and I said I didn't know how and he asked if I was a CNA/MA and my reply came quick..."No I'm nothing" I didn't think anything of it, but he just laughed and said..."That it about the most comfident thing I ever heard you say" Now that got me thinking...Ironically I am reading Dieter F. Uchtfork's book The Remarkable Soul of a Woman...of course I am something, but it's human nature to point out and be most confident about our flaws...why is that?? I'm sure our Father in Heaven is sad when we do this and his heart aches as we, his creation and children, put ourselves down and think less than what we are!

So after thinking about this for awhile now and feeling bad that I thought so negative ( Yes I've been on a kick about staying positve..it's an experiment let's say) I've decided to say what I am to prove my pervious statment wrong!!!

I am...
a daughter
a sister
an aunt
a cousin
a friend
a student
a daughter of my Heavenly Father
I am Something
I challenge you...well those of you that are nice enough to read my blog :) to do the same....what are you?? Make a list and believe it!
Love you!

2 comments:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Jenni I just love you. I read this and was thinking about that day we were talkin and i was bein negative and you made me and helped me find positive things about me. I also remember the lesson you game about being speacial. thanks for the reminder. I love you and miss you so much

BrandonandJeana said...

I AM JEANA! Not too many people I know can say that. :) Thanks for the post Jen...love you to pieces.