Saturday, June 5, 2010

Things I couldn't live without...

Jeana did this post awhile ago and she just wrote on my facebook asking me to update my blog...just for you Jean!!

When I think of things that I couldn't live without, alot of things comes to mind...(don't judge me I know I am spoiled)
First thing that comes to mind is my Family all the way!!! In all honesty they are the primary reason I moved home and decided to go to school here...I gave up my social wonderful life in AZ so I could be home with my famiy and be able to be there for them whenever I can!
I agree with Jeana on her post when she mentioned her straightener..oh my goodness I would die withouut it. Thanks to my family genes I have massive frizzy curly wavy hair...and let's say its just cute (or my own words and Ivy's...TUTE) So thank you straightener for taming my uncontrolable hair and thanks to on the days that I don't wake up early enough to do it or have the energy to do it (Which are A LOT!!) my diffuser!!! Again such a lifesaver!!!
I'm also with Jeana on MAC compact...she got me hooked!! It's AMAZING.....expensive but seriously is lasts so dang long!!!! No lie I ordered my first one with Jeana back in September I think and guess what?? It's still going strong! It's just barely showing the bottom...LOVE LOVE LOVE




Growing up I was known as the BAG LADY!!! Yes I am proud of that and honestly I have tons and want more actually, I just love purses!!


3 Cheers to my Ipod!!! and now to my wonderful most wonderful portable speakers....I trained for the front desk at the hospital and this past week I filled in and the girl that trained me had them and said it was really nice to have soft music going while you work...well thursday I didn't have them yet and let me tell ya it was a long day...but friday oh friday!! seriously it kept me from going insane for sure!




Yes I am a phone junkie...it's my life line!!! I honestly would be lost without it and am soooo grateful I have it!! When I was in AZ it was my life line to my family, and now that I'm home its my life line to my friends in AZ!!! Not a day goes by without a call made or a text sent/recieved....somedays maybe too many...ok thats crazy of course there can never be too many haha





Ok I guess I will give a little shout out my friends too..they're kinda GREAT!!! I have the BEST friends in the whole wide world!!
So there are a few things that I couldn't live without...well besides my family and friends I could live without all of those things, but why should I when I can have them :)
LOVE YOU!!! (happy Jeana??)

1 comment:

Stacy Stoddard said...

Hey I hear you are coming out here in July, can't wait to see you. Maybe you will decide to stay by us, that would be helpful so we can get Jeana and brandon back here.

Hve a great trip to AZ.