Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bellin Run 2011

june 11th was the Bellin Run and i again ran it with my sisters Jill and Jeana and friends Cassie, Lisa, Beth, and Michelle. i did do better than last year's time which was my main goal this year...1:16. hopefully i can continue to improve. it was again challenging and rewarding, i wanted to quit around mile 4 and 5 (my most challenging miles) but i pushed myself and i couldn't help but smile when i crossed the finish line. it was record breaking year for the Bellin that over 18,000 people were entered, such a sea of people...i felt like an ant almost. what was really cool was this year marked the 35 year of the Bellin and to celebrate that, every runner recieved a metal (it may have boosted my self-esteem a huge bit) all the girls post race..very proud of ourselves
the sisters...jasmine was once again in utah at EFY (POO) hopefully one of these years she will run it with us

No comments: