Wednesday, June 29, 2011

singing in the rain.

nope that's dancing in the rain (more like running) for us. thanks to crazy wisconsin weather the other night all of a sudden we got a huge downpour and what better excuse to go dancing in the rain right?? so that is what jas and i did, we didn't last long thanks to the wind so dang hard and it being freezing but we sure did laugh! this would be where i stubbed and scrapped my toe on the driveway (never fails i always get hurt somehow) but i love how huge jas's mouth is! it was a good night! thanks to mom for taking pics of our fun :)

2 comments:

Common Sense said...

Hi there. Believe it or not, I found your blog through the "next blog" feature. I'm not creeping, I promise!

I just appreciate pictures of the soaking rain. You see, I live in the desert, near the US/Mexico border. I want to get out of here, and your post just reminded me of why!

said...

)))((((((
(*)...(*)
....U....
.[____].