Monday, July 25, 2011

loving it.

those that know me know that i have a small left eye especially when i smile (seriously i have some pics that i look like a freakin pirate! no lie and those pics are hidden away) well during our trip to south dakota (more of that coming soon) we visited Mt. Rushmore, and guess what?? George Washington totally has a small left eye up on that mtn!! woot woot i have a twinner and he was a great leader so i finally found my "small left eye twin" and thanks to some pushing from my sisters i will from now on.... EMBRACE my small left eye, LOVE IT, and think of it as CHARACTER. (or at least try to...let'e be honest, i'm human and a girl) (oh and i got bangs too, i needed a change and it took my so long to grow my hair long i refused to cut it so bangs it was)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! I like that first comment. Not creepy at all. I love everything about you, including your George Washington eye and your super super cute bangs!!! Ahh blast my curly hair and how it prevents me from having bangs.

kellichristinecase said...

i love the left eye syndrome. sometimes i feel that way too (: