Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!










I had the opportunity to go home for a visit and i had the best time. I was only home for 10 days and it was super short, but so good! I'm so happy that was able to see the Girl's dance recital and I showed how proud I am by making a shirt and I wore it proud! I wanted everyone to know that I was a PROUD AUNTIE!



I was also able to play alot with all the kids and I can honestly say that they sure tired me out! But I loved it and had a blast! We played on the swing set, jumped on the trampoline and much much more! Can't wait until I can go back and do it all over again!!




I was also so happy to be home for Jasmine's Birthday which was a very big successful surprise party thanks to Jean Bean! My big job was to get Jas out of the house for an hour, we were going bowling and going to pick up some cousins, but opps by me I forgot my purse, camera and both of us forgot socks...so of course we had to go back to the house and so on. But let me tell you, Jasmine was a tough girl to be nice to that night, she was not happy with me for taking so long and she yelled at me a lot in the car...little did she know that a big surprise was waiting for her at home!!


One of the things that I was fascinated with and loved to the extreme was how green everything was!!! Living in Arizona, you start to forget about the green and get used to the desert! But I love the green grass and trees and all that good stuff! We went 4-wheeling a lot up in the woods and I just loved looking at everything!! Sure miss living in the green land!
All in all I had a blast and just wish that it hadn't gone by so dang fast, but I can't wait until I can go back! I love Arizona, but I sure miss Wisconsin! When I first moved to AZ, I was almost annoyed having to tell people that I was from Wisconsin, but winter semester I definitly became so proud of that fact and I will shout it from the roof top! I'm a true Wisconsin girl!

4 comments:

Smudge said...

Awwww, that's sweet. I know how ya feel. I moved from my hometown in New Hampshire to Texas.....

Stacy Stoddard said...

sounds like you had so much fun. I also love going to visit and seeing the green and the all the trees.

BrandonandJeana said...

Jen-I...we miss you too...don't forget that Jill and everyone else helped out with the party too...loved having you home...can't wait till August!

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Jen-I!!
We miss ya babe! Glad you were here, even if it was for a short while! The girls miss ya like crazy, so we're prayin' you can get your buns back here in August! Good luck with your classes & work, hope all is well for ya!

Hugs!!