Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Done!


So I just took my last final...I have now completed my first year of college! One down, many more to go, but this alone has been a rough semester so I am glad that it is done and over with. This has been a crazy year, but I sure had fun! I have met some amazing people! My girls of course, Lyndee, Emily, Mary Anne, and Molli!! Thank you girls for everything and all the fun times! Sure going to miss you when you go to ASU..Mary Anne we will have some times next year! Many laughs and many tears went into this year and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every part of it! I definitely made the right decision by coming to EAC!

2 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Hey there lady jane! Good to hear that you're feeling the sense of accomplishment..can't wait to see you in one week!

Lyndee said...

Heck Yes you made the right decsion of coming to EA! I can't imagine this semester without my Jen Jen! We did have some good times this year! I will miss you too next year but no worries I will visit and you will too!Love ya!