Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home once again!

So I noticed that I never wrote about my last trip home...after my last summer class ended I had the opportunity to go home from July 31st to August 16! It was a good trip! I was home for one of my nephews birthday and for mine also. I got to go shopping with my mom which is always a plus...we do have some good times shopping and what makes it the best is just talking all the way there and talking while walking from store to store. My mom really makes me feel pretty darn special when I'm trying on clothes and she sits there waiting to see and then tell me what she thinks...I know it can't be that exciting shopping for someone else, but my mom is the best!!

We also had a family reunion while I was home and I loved it! It was from my mom's side of the family who I really never get to see so it was a lot of fun visiting. We went to Bay Beach one day and went Go-karting and on the bumper boats, which in my defense when I was hit by the kid while Go-karting and spun out of control...it was not my fault..hehe I got a lot of crap from my family who saw me and it was the joke of the day for awhile.


We also FINALLY took family pictures...we've been trying to do this since I came home in Christmas so it was finally achieved. And I must say that we have a pretty good-looking family...haha
I sure miss my Family, but being away makes going home that much more special and realize what I really took for granted when I lived at home!!









2 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the picture of your parents on the motorcycle! Haha that's great. YAY for visits to home and family! I wish I could have been there to see you on that go kart. Hehe...

Stacy Stoddard said...

i love the family picture, it really turned out good.