Sunday, September 14, 2008

GO EAC!!!

"We got spirit...YES we do!!" and that we did on Saturday night...It was EAC's first home football game so naturally we decided we needed to stick out a bit! That is actaully an under statement..we stuck out A LOT!!! We won the game and it was a Fun night, our friend Sarah came down from Mesa to dress up with us and We went fully crazy! our outfits consisted pof complete purple and yellow (School colors), beads, crazy hair, lots and lots of glitter and makeup, oh and of corse big fake purple eyelashes!! Can't wait to do it all again!
All of us...Brooke, Me, Sarah, Jess, and Dee
Watching the Game
Jess & I

4 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Oh baby girl, I'm so glad you're having a blast....you look absolutely stunning in your yellow shorts, big hair, and eyelashes. You're going to have to tell me a little more about your new friends, I keep waiting to see Lyndee and Emily, but realize they're not there anymore, I need new names and they need blogs as well. Love you lots peaches!

Emily said...

Hehe I love it! Jeana's comment made me quite sad though! It's true, we should be there!!

Lyndee said...

Oh My GOODNESS! You guys are Amazingly HOT! I love it! I am so sad I missed out! Next game I am down for sure! WOW! PROPS! I love ya JEN JEN! your eyelashes and glitter are my favorite! How fun! I will see you this weekend though! Miss ya! Love ya!

Sammi said...

Haha, I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You're so great and I can't tell you how much I just LOVE you. Miss your beautiful face.