Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mudd Bowl!

So every year at the beginning of the semester the Gila Valley Institute holds the annual Mud Bowl! A local farmer floods his field and we get to play in the mud...soo fun!! So very dirty but so worth it, sadly last year I got a lot of mudd in my ear and for months after I was sick with an ear infection and now this year I think I ate too much mudd and I was a little sick over the weekend, but all better now. My mom told me the other night that I am not banned from any furure mud bowls...I guess good thing that I'm all done anyway! Any way here are some pics of all the dirt!
Before Picture!! (Carrie, Me, Stephanie, Darleen, and Jess-Jess sprained her ankle so she had to sit out..very sad)
Stephanie, Me, and Dee...After!
Me getting sprayed off by the fire truck

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

Ha Ha oh those mud pictures are a clasic! Wow I am sorry I couldn't come and had to eat dinner with my family! I am so glad you didn't get an ear inffection this year! I think you look so hot with mud on you! DIRTY! The water spraying pic is so cute! And Yes I am so down for the camping and Institiute social on the 19th and 20th! PARTY! Love ya Miss ya!

Stacy Stoddard said...

how fun, i want to play in the mud. that is one of the coolest things i have heard of.

Anonymous said...

that's so fun! not the getting sick part but the rest sounds awesome!

BrandonandJeana said...

Glad to hear that you're expanding your social activities from last year. lol But I am glad you're having fun, you need those fun moments to keep you sane while going to school. I'm glad you're making new friends too, sounds like names I haven't heard before. Love you hun.