Friday, October 10, 2008

Weddings and More Weddings...

Well since I moved down to Arizona, I have made many new friends who I've grown to love dearly! One thing that I have learned for sure is that this is the time for a lot of weddings and lots and lots of couples!! Gotta love the Institute... I have made many friends, but I also have married off many of my friends! I met my friend Rachelle in May after she graduated and moved here...We clicked right away and had a lot of laughs! September 13...she got married! Yes just graduated and married within 4 months! I am extemely happy for her and her hubby, and this last weekend was her recepetion in Thatcher so I went to see her in her beautiful dress!!!

2 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Rachelle is just beautiful in her dress, but I see another gorgeous lady standing right next to her in that picture. You look ravishing as ever. Your day will come when you meet that special man and get to where that white dress...it may be sooner than you think, believe me, but when it does happen, I'll be right there by your side wishing you all my love in this world as I do today...LOVE YOU HUN!

Lyndee said...

Oh SO CUTE, it will be our time sometime! At least all your friends aren't married, aka ME! I love ya single buddy!