Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a good weekend!!

This past weekend was a fun one for sure!! My friend Molli got married and her reception was saturday night so all my girls from last year came down from the valley! Saturday we carved pumpkins...it was a blast!! I went with the traditional pumpkin but I added freckles..hehe

Molli and Tyler's reception was beautiful, and of course there was soooo many people there! It was good to visit with old friends and be there for Molli and Tyler on their special day!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

It was good weekend indeed! I had so much fun with you buttkiss! Thanks for letting me sleep at your house!

Lyndee said...

Yes the weekend was so FUN! I loved getting to see you and I misss you my love! Good times! The Pumpkin carving was so fun! I have to say though eating lunch at Casa in my PJs was the best part of the whole weekend...jk! Love ya!

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Hey Jeni..Brookie boo is looking at your blog pictures, she said Mom I want to go by Jenni, Taylor got too.. I said sorry babe, you would have to get on a plane, she said ok! I told her not too much longer till Auntie gets home, and guess what you'll get to see their elem. christmas concert it's on 12/18, Taylor is playing Mariah Carey! :)