Friday, October 3, 2008

Game Night!

Every sunday night our group of friends get together and hangs out...well this past sunday we wanted to play a game, but couldn't think of one to play. So my friend Kyle thought of the "Flour Game" We took a plate of flour and made a tower of it then out a Reeses pieces on top then took a butter knife and took turns cutting away from the tower..whoever knocks the tower down had to go in and eat the candy without using hands...lets just say there was flour everywhere, but it was so fun. There was only 3 of us that hadn't lost and it was my turn and my friend Nephi decided he would help me out and hit my arm...I lost! It was a fun night and can't wait to do it again!

After I lost...flour is not good...ha

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hehe! When I see this picture, I think of a duck. Or like you have two pringles sticking out of your mouth. Either way, it's adorable!