Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!

For Halloween this year I was Marilyn Monroe (well modest Marilyn Monroe)...She came back!!!! hehe it was a fun night, my friends and I went to the Institute for a Halloween dance then rented a scary movie (swimfan...not scary, pretty dumb actually would not recommend it to anyone) All together I had a good Halloween, but still wish I could've been home with all my nieces and nephews to take them trick or treating! Anyways, Jeana this costume is for you!! It was fun being Marilyn for the night!!

3 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Oh Jen-I...thanks for the shout out, you look just like her and you definately have the boobs and the butt to be her. hehe Should I have not said that? oh well...you still love me, glad you had fun.

Lyndee said...

You are so hot! I am sorry I missed out. Hot shoes too!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

WOW Jenni! Love the outfit!