Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My ABC's!!!

A- Attached or Single- Single...
B- Best friends- My Mom and Sisters
C- Cake or Pie-Banana cream Pie all the way!
D- Day of choice- Fridays...end of the weekdays
E- Essential Items- I have to go with Jeana on this one...all my products!! I think I get it from her..I need my good hair products and of course makeup
F- Favorite color-again with Jeana...Purple
G- Gummy Worms or Godiva Chocolate- Gummy Worms..not a big chocolate eater
H- Hometown- Good ol' Gresham!
I- Indulgences- Ice cream!! Cookies'n'Cream..got some in my freezer now..hehe
J- January of July-July...July 4th baby!
K- Kids- none
L- Life is incomplete without-Family and friends
M- Marriage Date- Hasn't happened yet...
N- Number of Siblings-I'm 6th out of 7! 3 brothers and 3 sisters..gotta love it
O- Oranges or Apples- apples mostly, but I'm always up for a good orange
P- Phobias or Fears- snakes, I can't even look at pictures of them...and I live in Arizona right now..what is wrong with me??
Q- Quotes- "Every ending is also a Beginning...we just don't know it at the time" "Dance as if no one is watching..."
R- Reasons to Smile-I have lots...the best Family in the world, the greatest Friends in the world, and knowing that I am a Daughter of my loving Heavenly Father!
S- Season- Having the experience of living in AZ and away from Wisconsin....I miss the 4 seasons for sure...as much as I don't like the cold, I miss the fall and all the colors and the winter of course
T- Tag Friends- Anyone that wants to learn their ABC's
U- Unknown Fact About Me- You probably know this, but I am a worry wart person....I worry about everything...
V- Very favorite Store- Maruices
W- Worst Habit- not that I can help it, but people to get annoyed with me that I can't wake up to an alarm clock that is right next to my head...seriously my alarm will go off for a good half hour every morning..I'm working on it I promise
X- X-ray, Ultra-sound or Mammagram- Out of the three I've only have had X-rays...when i fractured my thumb, but it wasn't that bad. I'm looking forward to an ultra-sound when I'm pregnant, but I'm definatly not looking forward to a Mammagram
Y- Your Favorite Food- I love food, lets just put it that way!
Z- Zodiac- Leo!!!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

haha that is really cool! Very interesting Jens! THis is what makes you you and that is why I love you! And you are the best friend on the planet!

Emily said...

Yay for leos! I love your new background! It's cute cute cute!