Sunday, November 16, 2008

It is started...

I have officially started my BYU application for the second time this past week! I am applying to be a transfer student in the fall of 09!!! And I just had my interview with my Bishop today and I will meet with the Stake President in Wednesday night, I honestly can't say how I feel about everything yet. It hit me the other day that I am almost done with my time in Arizona and as excited I am to head up to Utah no matter if I get into BYU or not, I sure am going to miss AZ and the Gila Valley. I will definatly be leaving a part of my heart here, I've met some of the greatest people here and I am going to miss them so much!

I was told today that I have exactly 13 days of classes left and 26 days till I fly home!!! This semester has been interesting and definatly a learning experience, but it went by sooo fast now that I sit and take a look at it. I am so ready to go home, and I can't wait to get off that plane in good ol' Wisconsin!!! So it has started: my application, my limited time in a place I grew to love, and limited time with people I grew to love!!!

3 comments:

Clare said...

I'm excited for you to go to BYU. I loved it so much and miss it all the time - if only I could've got my sisters there. There's still hope for Erin I guess.

Stacy Stoddard said...

we are excited to have you in Utah and lots closer to us. That way we get to see your family more often again. we miss visitors from WI. Good thing you are a short drive to AZ from UT and hopefully many of your friends will be following.

Lyndee said...

YEAH JENS! Go BYU! I am so excited for you! I am still thinking about coming with you! It will involve lots of thinking! But if I don't come with you I am going to miss you like crazy! Love ya much! And you know whats in Utah...cute rich boys! YEAH! jk!