Monday, June 1, 2009

"I'm going to the lake...I'm going to the lake"

Last Thursay, my friends and I went to Lake Roosevelt and let me tell you how much fun it was! I LOVE the lake and boating, tubing, wake boarding (as of thursday) swimming, the sun, etc...everything about the lake I love!! I attempted learning to wake boarding and I'm not very good..haha well thats an understatment, but I almost got up only to face plant it .1 seconds later. oh well, I can only get better right?
Me and my 'mad' wake boarding skills...this is right before my wonderful face plant :) haha what can I say? I was not very good at all..practice makes perfect!


The sun was out and shining bright, didn't think I would burn...I have a good tan already...oh no no no...I was fried!!! I actually was unable to move for a few days. I got some advice, DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE ARIZONA SUN :) It is definatly a love/hate relationship for me, more love though.
Dee & I helping eachother back on the tube...not as easy as it seems and we couldn't stop laughing....hahaha our friends were a little impatient with us and let's just say we didn't last too long on the tube
Oh how lovely do we look after a day on the lake...dead sexy if you ask me :)
haha why are we single again??
haha Dee & I before taking off...again laughing our heads off


The Lake day was so fun and I can't wait to go again. I LOVE THE LAKE!!!!

No comments: