Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

I love this Holiday!!!! I had a White Christmas again, and honestly its not Christmas any other way :) One bad thing is that we really didn't take family pics like we usually do, oh well next year right??
Well we did our usual, Christmas Eve everyone came over and we played the gift game that my mom just loves...she buys the same number gifts as people and we all pick a number, #1 goes first (which is the worst!) picks a gift, #2 goes then and either can steal #1 gift or pick their own and so on...it really gets interesting, this year my present that I picked was a bunch of 2 dollars bills, and anyone who knows my brother Jake knows that he is a BIG fan of those, and just my luck he was after me so you guessed it, he stole them so fast haha and my next present I picked was McDonald's coupons, I don't like McDonalds...yuck! so my dad got them, so needless so say I got ripped off haha the worst part was that I was with my Mom when she bought most of the gifts and I knew what I wanted... it sure is fun though. The Kids got to play pass-the-parsel...

At the end, all the kids got something...the boys got their own truck and the girls all got lip gloss hehe everyone was in their glory!!
We sang Christmas songs, played Murder, talked, ate, laughed a lot and ate some more. It was a fun night with everyone :)
Me and my sister while watching the kids play pass-the-parsel :)
Dad got his jacket that he wanted!!! I have the BEST Dad!!!
Opening Presents...all so very happy!!

2 comments:

Miss Erin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love you Jenni!

Lyndee said...

Oh yeah Jen Jen! I love Christmas! Sounds like lots of fun! I am sure it was very white up in your part too.