Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Weekend...escape to Colorado!

It was a great Easter weekend...I drove up to Mesa Wednesday night stayed with friends and flew out Thursday morning. My parents and Jasmine drove out and it worked out so they picked me up from the airport. It was a relaxing weekend with everyone. We figured out that we hadn't been out to Colorado in 5 years!!! My gosh...thats crazy. I laughed a lot and wish the weekend would've lasted longer.

Shopping fun, ultimate spoons, BLURT!, laughing, laughing and more laughing. The weekend was a perfect escape away from stressful school.
The game that takes over their lives when they get together...
My and my Momma!!
Fun at Target!! hehe
Turtle Buddies forever!!
Coyote Ugly! I was so happy!
Dying Easter Eggs!! Fun Fun
Me and my Daddy! Ultimate Spoons...brutal game but so fun!

2 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Oh Jen, I wish so so much that I could have been there, the girls and you guys looks so good and it looks like you guys had tons of fun! It was awesome talking to you the other day! Love you tons

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Jenni its great to see that you had a great time w/ your family. Families are wonderful! I love mine and I know that you love yours!