Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thursday Night Mystery!

Last thursday night was a big mystery and a great time. I was home doing homework (seems like this is all I do lately) well all of a sudden I get a loud knock on my back door. Now this weird, no one comes to my door so I knew something was up. I open the door to find a plate of brownies on my doorstep with a little paper that read "Jenny many penny..My name is Bongo"

First clue, obviously not a close friend because my name was spelled wrong, but I knew that it had to be someone I knew (I got a plate of brownies before from a friend) So I called Dee and Joe who were my 2 suspects! Both promised me that they knew nothing about it. In the mean time, I kept getting knocks at my door and more plates...I got to the point where I was sitting in the hallway waiting for another knock..I was determined to catch and scare whoever it was haha

But with my amazing luck, everytime I gave up and went in my room, I got another knock...ARG I was so frustrated and I wanted to know who it was. I hate surprises..I like to know things!! I got a total of 5 plates of brownies..oh yeah I'm still eating them haha
Well after one of the last plates, I finally went and got shoes on...I was going outside to find out where they were hiding....when I walked outside someone came out from behind the bush but ran back again...I started after them, but they ran (so fast by the way) down the road. well I got one final plate and it was a easter peep and when I opened the door, someone was walking towards me and all of a sudden my friend comes around the corner, chases me into my house and throws a blanket over my head. Yes you guessed it..I was kidnapped once again! I was thrown over his shoulder and thrown in the car. Well it turns out is was Dee and Joe and my friend Brooke along with Dee's little sisters. Turns out it was close friends but they threw me off...They lied to me haha but all in good fun!

They had me going for about 30 min and it was so fun as much as I hate surpries...I wish I was on the other end of the deal...all I have to say is that I have some of the greatest friends in the world. They were trying to cheer me up and it definatly worked! I love you guys!!

All my brownies :)

3 comments:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

You do have some awesome friends. I'm glad that they cheered you up! You are a great friend and deserve to be happy! I love you pal!

Lauren said...

How fun!

BrandonandJeana said...

Oh Jen-I...miss you tons! Sounds like you're having a blast. Loved your post of CO, I wish so much that I could have been there. I'm going through Jenni withdrawals, we need to see each other. Love you hun! Take care.