Monday, May 11, 2009

EAC Graduate!!!

I'm an EAC Graduate!!! Yay!..It's been a crazy, long, stressful, but sooooo FUN 2 years! I can't believe that I'm done...honestly where did the last 2 years go?? Friday May 8th was graduation and having my Mom and Grandma out here for it made it so much more special for me! They got to see me with all my friends and see me in action..hehe
Before Grad...I love my mommy and Grandma! Them being here meant so much to me :) Yes yes I look like a midget in the robe..seriously who designed these things? Not flattering whatsoever!

This one is for Jeana...long story, but we had gotten into a nice little argument over these shoes...probably a little cruel of me, but here ya go sis! Love you :)

My Friend Joe and I...I love this guy...he left today for good and I can't begin to say how much I'm going to miss him...he looked out for me and was always there to lend a hand or a shoulder to cry on!!Here we Are! The Dynamic Duo!!!! I don't know what I would do without this girl, I've pretty much been adopted into her family and I love them to pieces!

hehe Dee is just white! the black robe made it worse grad night and I couldn't resist having a little fun with it!

More pics to come....

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Congrats, darling! I'm so happy for you! You're the best! I love you tons!

BrandonandJeana said...

Thanks for the shout out you big turd! I love you lots! Can't wait to see you in June...tell Dee I can't wait to meet her as well.