Friday, May 1, 2009

I survived...

I survived my marathon week and boy oh boy has is been a week. I officially had my last class ever at EAC and I gotta say that I was a little sad today yet sooo very happy at the same time. I am feeling every emotion possible about now and what the next few years holds for me....I am so happy to be done with school (Well almost done, just finals!), sad to be leaving Thatcher soon (Never thought I would grow to love this town), frustrated for not knowing exactly what I am doing or where I'm going...won't find out till at least end of August, anxious to finally know and have a plan, scared out of my mind to move to a big city and start a new adventure, and nervous beyond nervous and tons more!!

One thing I know for sure is that I know my Heavenly Father is there for me and has a plan for me, so it is ok for me not to know right now even though I'm still anxious about it. I have felt and seen his blessings in my life so much especially in these past two years and it truly has made my testimony so much stronger!


Also got GREAT news today, I was trying to get my mom and dad out for graduation and to my disappointment, my dad got called back to work yesterday so I was super bummed!! My hopes were shot and I was just bracing myself to face graduation without family, it would suck, but I'm a big girl I know I could do it. But today my mom and Grandma booked their tickets, they will be flying out for my grad and I can't tell you how very excited I am!! YAY!!!! Get ready for the heat Mom and Grandma...cause it sure is hot out here :) I serioulsy have the best family in the world and I know without a doubt that I would not have been able to move away and come to EA and make it through these 2 years without the support of my family...I love you!!!

Mommy I can't wait to see you! (Don't have a picture of me and Grandma, oh but I will next week!!!)

2 comments:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Jenni I love you so much and I am glad that you survived this week....Its almost over..which is so EXCITING and SAD at the same time. I'm gonna miss you so much. I will be at Graduation to see you. I'm glad that your mom and Grandma are coming...that is so fun and EXCITING!! You are awesome....NEVER forget that!!!

Lyndee said...

YEah! COngrats! I am coming too!