Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Grad Pics :)

Haha...we wanted the finally word at EAC!!!
Yay! It's official!!! All of our hard work finally paid off!
I love these girls!!
My Stacie-Lou! Miss you girl
I'm so happy that my Grandma came out!! This was right after grad and as you can see I was very very happy!
My Mommy....My support more than she knows! Having her there was the cherry on my sundae!
Lyn lyn....I miss this girl so much and am so happy she made it down for grad! She was the one I heard the loudest screaming my name when I walked across the stage :)
The night's not over without a jumping pics...haha i love it!
Emily (Buttkiss) and my lyn lyn!! Supporting EAC colors too..I'm sooo proud!
Haha I don't know why we are still single...I mean look at us...we have the guys lined right up
Bryany & I...Many late nights talking has got me through this year. I love her!
The 3 Amigos!!
Seriously if I wasn't so happy in this pic, I would be so upset by the way the gown looks in the pic...I look like a umpa lumpa....but I am happy to be done so that doesn't matter :)

2 comments:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Jenni I love you so much and miss ya too! I love all your pics. Idk why you two are still single cause you two are great! Loved the faces you and Dee made and love ths one where you, Dee and Joe were at the posium...loved it so much! You are so amazing! Love you girl! Oh ya Stacie Lou? What is that about...I like it anyway!

Stacy Stoddard said...

congrats. i am glad your mom and grandma were able to go down to support you.